Music >

Thursday, April 14, 2011

My life in form 3

My life in form 3..
Is it realy that awesome when you are fifteen ??

This question got no right and correct answer...
This year form3 i know many ppl in form five .
They are quite awesome..
I'm glad that i get to know them.
They quite lovely and sometime very funny ,sometime also look very quite.
I also quite like them .
But too pity is i this year only know them so wish that i can earlier know them all...^@^
This year form3 so many thing happen...
So many tuition so many homework so many exam...
Hiaz..why do i had to take it all?
Don't understnd why can we just relax us for a while..??
Study Study Study that wat everyone say to me ..
So pity ..
So wish know got a ppl lend me a hand and save me out of here..
Is boring when there is no fun..
I know i must study but i can't take it so much presure...
Someyime i think why can't teenage be more freedom...
Then i remember my dad say freedom got when you are sucess..
So i must study hard to take my freedom back and prove give other see i can do it ..
I must do the best i can now..
Study hard stay focus..
I tell myself i can do it..!!^@^

No comments:

Post a Comment