Music >

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Today no go school....

Today is teacher day i didn't go school.
This is the first year i never celebrate teacher day with my lovely teachers...

Early in the morning jiu give mom wake me up le...hiaz..
then later i go brush teeth...
then i went back to bed sleep again...
After my mom has finish her changing and cleaning she came and call me agian to go kniergarten with her..
In the car i still got a bit blur and my eyes still can't open ...very sleepy..

Reach kindergarten i went to wash my face again ,this time i feel a bit refresh le..
My mom call me to help her teach her primary school de student...lol...
Quite busy in the morning...
My mom still Say later need to go airport go fetch my dad...
Ya can go airport..^@^
Wish today got more happy and good memory for me...^@^

No comments:

Post a Comment